Savvy Venture Partners is a venture capital and business advisory firm based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The company is a Level 1 B-BBEE contributor and 100% black-owned firm.
Savvy Venture Partners focuses on early stage investments starting from ZAR 100,000 (or US$10,000 ex-SA) per round in South Africa, Rest of SADC and selected countries in East Africa.
The company invests in early stage, post-revenue technology & innovation focused businesses operating in scalable, cash generative markets in South Africa & across the rest of the continent / world.
Vision & Mission
- To be a leading investor, venture capitalist and business partner in growing African enterprises.
- To help unlock value in society through entrepreneurial development.
- To direct global capital towards Africa and further develop capital markets on the continent.
- To deliver our stated investment objectives and returns for our shareholders,
partners and investee companies.
- To offer smart, savvy and strategic business advisory and consulting to our client, portfolio companies and partners.
- Our focus is on early-stage & emerging, technology & innovation focused, consumer facing, high growth companies
- We invest in 3 key themes that are tap into innovation and solutions for Africa
- Our 3 themes are then refined into 6 specific sectors we have chosen to focus on. Our sector focus further strengthens our investment case to support ventures:
- that have a direct positive impact on society,
- tap into the positive demographic dividend in Africa,
- use innovation and technology to tap into / expand markets and
- offer a chance for early stage investors to earn above average returns.
Get In Touch With Us on Social Media:
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/savvyvp/
Follow us on LinkedIn: LinkedIn – Savvy Venture Partners
Visit our Channel: YouTube Channel – Savvy Venture Partners
Follow us on Twitter: @savvyvp