Savvy Venture Partners is a venture capital and business advisory firm based in Johannesburg, SA and Maputo, Mozambique. The company is a Level 1 B-BBEE contributor and 100% black-owned firm.
Savvy Venture Partners advises the Savvy Venture Capital Fund I (FSP 48248) which focuses on early stage investments of up to US$1 mil / R15 mil in South Africa, Rest of SADC and selected countries in East Africa.
The fund invests in early stage, post-Revenue technology & innovation focused businesses operating in scalable, cash generative markets in South Africa & across the rest of the continent / world.
Corporate ESD Solutions:
We also work with corporates to tailor-make investment management services that suit their Enterprise & Supplier Development (ESD) Programmes – covering Debt & Equity investments and Grant Funding to support beneficiaries directly and/or through our Savvy Business Village Programme.
The Group’s investment mandates are managed under Savvy Capital Partners (Pty) Ltd, a Category II authorised Financial Services Providers (FSP 47931).
Savvy Business Village is a programme that advises enterprises on business strategy, finance / fundraising and technology through our Venture Mentorship and Accelerator programmes. The programmes offer business support for promising start-ups and early stage companies, including possible follow-on investment by our (and other) venture funds.
Vision & Mission
- To be a leading investor, venture capitalist and business partner in growing African enterprises.
- To help unlock value in society through entrepreneurial development.
- To direct global capital towards Africa and further develop capital markets on the continent.
- To deliver our stated investment objectives and returns for our shareholders,
partners and investee companies.
- To offer smart, savvy and strategic business advisory and consulting to our client, portfolio companies and partners.
- Our focus is on early-stage & emerging, technology & innovation focused, consumer facing, high growth companies
- We invest in 3 key themes that are tap into innovation and solutions for Africa
- Our 3 themes are then refined into 6 specific sectors we have chosen to focus on. Our sector focus further strengthens our investment case to support ventures:
- that have a direct positive impact on society,
- tap into the positive demographic dividend in Africa,
- use innovation and technology to tap into / expand markets and
- offer a chance for early stage investors to earn above average returns.
Get In Touch With Us on Social Media:
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/savvyvp/
Follow us on LinkedIn: LinkedIn – Savvy Venture Partners
Visit our Channel: YouTube Channel – Savvy Venture Partners
Follow us on Twitter: @savvyvp