- Deal flow development / origination
- Due Diligence on deals,
- Valuation of Investee companies,
- Pre-and-Post Investment Activities (incl. other broad business management services)
- Mentoring & Supporting Entrepreneurs
Additional Benefits For Your Company:
- 70% of the investment into the equity / interest bearing debt of SMEs will qualify as Enterprise & Supplier Development (ESD) Shares and will count towards your B-BBEE scorecard.
- 50% for Interest-bearing Debt – will count towards your B-BBEE scorecard.
- 100% for Grant Funding) – will count towards your B-BBEE scorecard.
Corporates wishing to take advantage of the SARS Section 12J tax deduction may invest directly into the Savvy Venture Fund I (s12J VCC-0061) which will at all times hold at least 51% of investments in qualifying black owned SMEs.
In addition to B-BBEE points, corporates (incl. individuals and trusts) may deduct the FULL investment into the s12J VCC / Fund from their taxable income (giving relief of up to 28% for S.A. corporate investors).
Please get in touch with us:
or contact Thabo Ncalo (email@example.com) for a discussion on how we can partner with your company to enhance and add value to your ESD programme and beneficiaries.