Our Investment Process starts with us screening potential investments for good fit and alignment with our investment philosophy, criteria and fund principles.
How to apply?
For all businesses looking for funding, our investment process starts with you completing an initial questionnaire and application form. Should you meet our initial criteria, we will invite you to submit:
- a Business Plan
- Detailed Financial Statements
- a Pitch presentation / slide deck on your business
- prepare for a presentation to our team.
Application to the Savvy Business Village programme is not compulsory but we will give funding preference to businesses that have gone through our Accelerator programme.
- Apply For Funding
- Apply to Join Savvy Business Village Accelerator Programme
We offer a 6-month Acceleration Programme for Businesses and Entrepreneurs looking for business support, strategy & networks, fundraising support and seed funding (less than R500,000 / USD50,000 ex SA)
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- We will contact you only if you meet our investment criteria (including, Sector focus, Geography / Location, Stage of Business, Post Revenue and other – as stated)
- Applicants must have a registered business (with proof such as CIPC documents); Applicants must be over the age of 18 and must be in possession of a valid South African / Relevant identity document.
- The online application process is only the first step and so should you be successful we will require further documentation, meetings and discussions, due diligence process (as per our stated investment process) and all other relevant information.
- We are a private fund with a strong responsibility to our investors and partners. To this end decisions made by our investment committee / selection team are final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into following the final decision and by submitting an application the applicant agrees not to challenge or appeal against such decisions.
- Savvy Venture Partners, Savvy Capital Partners and all related companies and their associated companies, sponsors and contractors shall not be liable for any costs of whatsoever nature incurred by the applicant for any reason whatsoever in relation to the SBV Accelerator Programme or application for venture capital funding.
- By applying to join the programme (SBV Accelerator Programme) the applicant agrees that their identity (name, business logo, brief details about their business) may be published on any online or printed marketing material used to market and promote the programme.
- Incomplete applications will unfortunately not be accepted and no further correspondence will be sent to the applicant.
- Any information collected by this online form is used solely for Savvy Partners’ accelerator / funding purposes and none of the information will be sold to third parties.
- It is our policy as Savvy Capital Partners and Savvy Venture Partners not to sign any Confidentiality Agreements / NDAs with applicants. Your information will be kept confidential however NDAs may prevent us from engaging with future and current potential investee companies which would prejudice our investors, funders and partners.
- Applicants acknowledge that by applying for Funding and/or SBV programme and submitting this form, they agree to all of the terms and conditions stated above.